Sunday, May 10, 2020

59 days of self isolation

Another Sunday clicks by.
Today was Mother's Day.
I got a nice message from one of my niece's this morning.
Made me cry.

I took a photo of the only Baltimore Oriole that I have seen this year.
He bypassed my jelly feeder and slurped up some sugar water out of the Hummingbird feeder.

No update to the data, I guess they take the weekend off.
I had a good conversation with Nephew Kris yesterday, he is a good voice of reason.
Once restrictions loosen, it will be important to continue to be cautious.
Sticking with small groups, avoiding any large gatherings, that will be my mantra.
It will be a personal choice, 
and it will be important to withhold on judgement on those who do it differently from how I do it.
I'll have to remind myself everyday.
As long as others don't endanger me, let it be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails