Saturday, May 30, 2020

Day 79; Covid - 19

Many events in the world today.
A launch to the Space Station from US ground.
Significant increases in Covid-19 test positives.
Protests across the country in nearly every large city.  
Rioting in many of those cities.
So much to worry over, I had to turn off the TV and quit obsessing.

I took a drive through downtown Rice Lake this afternoon, had to mail an envelope and drove along Lakeshore drive.  Lots of flowers in bloom, but not many folks out and about.  A few fisherpeople here and there.

For a treat, 
I took the car through the carwash.  
I'm not totally sure if cars know they are having a treat.

I stopped at Aldi for some fresh fruit and Kwiktrip for some salads & ice cream.  
Treats for me.

When I got home had a cocktail to toast Roche's birthday.  
We've been friends 50+ years, had to raise a glass to her birthday.

Hope you are safe and well.


Peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails