Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Spring Valley Volleyball

On Tuesday afternoon I took a nice drive to Boyceville, WI to watch Breanna play volleyball with the Spring Valley Cardinals.
It was a very pretty drive on a sunny afternoon and I enjoyed the games too.






I haven't done much volleyball photography, I have to learn about where to sit and my settings as it was hard to keep the ball in the photo frame.
I'm still waiting on the news from the camera hospital on my broken lens and camera body,
so using the old equipment makes for a learning curve too.
In other words, I'm not too thrilled with my photos.

My cell phone actually did a better job.




The Spring Valley girls won 2 out of 3 games.  It was very pleasant to watch 
and I had a good visit with Mark & Vinny too.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails