Monday, September 21, 2015

And Even More Joy of Tidying Up

Over the weekend I pulled all the glassware and china out of the cupboard, ran it through the dishwasher and then reorganized the cupboard with the items that I kept, and yes, I have another box for Goodwill.
Who doesn't love sparkly glass!
I certainly have enough beer glasses, but they give me Joy, so they stay.

My china is Lenox Holiday, I use it for everyday in November and December.
It's clean and ready now.

All this activity started with planning for Laila's visit, then I started reading 'the book' and now I can't seem to stop looking for drawers that need emptied!

Meanwhile, Barley is patiently awaiting Laila's arrival.
The guest room still is housing a stack (in the background) of tubs of items 
that belonged to Dad & Ev, 
eventually I'll get through those and sort out what to keep, but that can wait.

In the meantime, I'm off to find more Joy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails