Thursday, August 29, 2013

Five Years is a long time

When I was making my 5 year plan for retirement from Coors, it seemed like it was a very long time.
Isn't it crazy how time is so relative to whether you are waiting or looking back?
Today I am observing an important 5 year anniversary in my life.
Five years ago today, several good friends showed up at my little house in Arvada, CO and helped me pack my moving truck for my big move to Rice Lake.
I started blogging not long after that day, and when I look back on the last five years of blog entries it is fun to see all that I have done while living in Wisconsin.
It is also a little disturbing that there are about 6 tubs that never got opened after they arrived on the truck here in Wisconsin, 
so technically, 
I'm still not done unpacking.  
But that can wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO.... how did you perform against your 5 year plan :) Should we give you an OT or an AT :)
Carrie

sherri said...

Isn't it fun how fast time goes after retirement? 10 years already for Don (and kinda me!) busier now than ever. Keep enjoying all the fun things you get to do now that you have time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails