Saturday, August 3, 2013

2013 After the bath

There are some things that I will take photographs of over and over and over again.  And if you are regular reader of this page, you already know that.  Flowers and birds, yes.  Birds more than flowers and birds in a bath, I'll take those photographs every chance I get.

So, today I start with a petunia on my back deck that was back lit by the sun set last evening.
A simple flower with the right light sure becomes something beautiful.
A chipping sparrow took a big bath while I was sitting on the deck.
They are noisy and messy while they bath.
 And it is very entertaining to watch.
 Sometimes I swear they are completely under the water.

 It sure is no mystery why the bird bath needs constant refilling.


After the bath
It must feel real good for these little feathered creatures to take a big bath, 
but it really doesn't do much for their appearance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails