Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Some stuff makes me laugh out loud

This summer I attended a few events at the West Denmark Lutheran Church Family Camp.  
One day was a speaker who has written a book and teaches at the Barron County Campus of the U of W.  He was talking about the Supreme Court and rulings through the years.  I had told my niece in law Lora that the speaker was David Obey so she had sent me a text asking how the lecture was.  
I tried to use my 'speech to text' feature to reply to Lora and explain who the actual speaker was.

What I said to the phone:
 "It was a teacher from the Barron County UW campus talking about the Supreme Court cases."

As you can see, I got some pretty funny results
 and of course, 
before I finished reading what my phone had typed, 
I hit the 'send' button.  
Oh My, I laughed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails