Thursday, August 15, 2013

Foxy

Every morning, after I push the 'brew' button on the coffee maker, I head out to the back yard to switch the storage cards in the trail cam.  I'm always looking forward to what/who had been in the backyard over the past 24 hours.  This morning I got a surprise.  
I've been seeing the fawns pretty often and occasionally bear or raccoon, but today was my first fox.  
I wish I would have seen him as he strolled through, but at least I got a snapshot.

Next time I hope he comes a little closer to the camera.
I have not seen many, or maybe any, fox since moving to Wisconsin.  Living in Colorado, it was not unusual to see a fox strolling across a greenbelt, and my friend LeAnna had a family of fox living in her backyard.  It will be interesting to see if this fox makes a return appearance.
It's fun living in the country!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails