Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tech Services

Saturday, I went back to Luck to finish the set up on Lois's new laptop.  I needed to make the DVDs that can be used to restore the laptop to factory settings in the event of an event.  This is an easy step to skip, but I have learned the hard way that it can be critical later on.
~~~
I also attended a memorial service for a second cousin, Gerda Ravnholt Bune, at the West Denmark Church.  It is always nice to see cousins and friends and folks that I don't often see, even if the occasion is a sad one.  Although, this memorial was more of a celebration and was only singing and telling of stories about Gerda.
~~~  
I also had a visit with Gus, of course we are all concerned about his health, I'm not sure if I posted here that he had a cancerous tumor removed from his bladder and now is waiting for more diagnosis information as he is scheduled for a biopsy of the tumor site on September 5.
More to come on that.
~~~
Sunday is sometimes lazy around here.
I stayed up late playing Bridge on the internet so slept in, then got interested in watching golf, so no chores are getting done today I guess.
I heard a little beep beep of a car horn, so I went to check and sure enough the fawns were making there way into my yard after having crossed the county highway.  I wish they could stay on one side or the other of that busy road.  So, far they have been lucky.  Friends have remarked to me that they have noticed the fawns along County Road SS as they have been driving by.
So, a few more photos from today.
 One of the fawns stayed back in the woods eating, out of lens shot distance.
 This one was edging the yard.
 I can't believe they are getting any nourishment from these weeds.
The deer flies were really bugging these two today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails