Thursday, August 1, 2013

FAB

It was a very nice afternoon into evening today.  Barley and I enjoyed a little deck time and it was so pleasant.  We both heard a noise that I thought was a chipmunk, having just seen a little one around in the front yard.  I said out loud to Barley (yes! I know, I am talking to the cat!) "Just a chippy".  
Barley was staring at the woods though and when I looked to see what she saw, 
I was so happy to see that the 
Fawns Are Back!  
FAB!
This one is standing over a new bush I planted this year, hopefully it will survive being nibbled.

They stick pretty close together.
The smaller fawn has a wound on her back leg.  
So, I'm not very optimistic that these two will make it, but it has been much fun to see them so often.
Mother Nature will do as she sees fit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails