Friday, February 14, 2014

Jack loves basketball

My great nephew Jack is a player on the basketball court.  He is an excellent ball handler and plays the game with passion.  It has been almost a year since I saw him play and took photographs, so I'm back to square one on learning how to shoot in the gym, but his skill has advanced.
On defense

Shooting the free throw, this one missed however

Getting set


Taking the ball down the court

Driving

I love the dribble  between the legs, Coach Kyle (Dad) in the background

Setting up the offense

Going to the hoop

It's all about the shoes

Protecting the ball

Looking for the pass

Taking a shot

During warm up for the next game, this unknown little girl really wanted to talk to Jack.

Intensity

Time out
I've missed seeing these games.
Mother Nature has been pretty hard to get along with this winter and the weather has influenced me to stay home on many basketball Saturdays.
Hopefully, I'll get a chance to see a few more games this season.
It's fun to watch Jack play, he plays hard and he has fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails