Friday, February 7, 2014

I always wanted to be an artist

I love watercolor paintings.  I admire artists who can draw, paint, and sculpt.  Being able to draw was always something I wished for.  I've admired watercolor paintings and have purchased a few over the years.  I know it is a difficult medium to work with and I marvel at what artists can create.  Well, now I am a creator too!
One of my Facebook friends introduced me to an application for the iPad that turns photographs into watercolor paintings.  I am blown away by how well this works and have been playing around with some of my favorite and not so favorite photographs and here are the results.
Blue Spruce in winter

A Winter Cardinal

Proudly observant eagle

Fall Reflections

Licks Apple Orchard & Music

Licks Orchards

First Quilt


Sunset over Crex Meadows
Red Cedar River in snow
A-MAZE-ING

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails