Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camp Wanda

My great nephew Gage is here for tonight (and maybe tomorrow). He wanted to come and spend the night with me and go to the skate park too. We've been having a good time. The skate park here in Rice Lake is a nice facility and Gage is pretty good at this stuff. I had fun taking action shots and watching the kids. Pretty cold and a little rainy, but that didn't really bother Gage. We did a little shopping and had lunch at McD's too.
We started out with a little shopping trip to KMart for sweat pants, and in the process Gage scored a Jennings jersey. He was just fooling around with the hat tho, we didn't get that.


Gage is good at riding on these ramps, I didn't try it.
It looks fun though.

Gage thought it was cool that I caught this picture with his back tire off the ground,
it's called an 'endo'. Trust me, I did NOT know that terminology until today.


Revving up for the climb.

And up he goes.
~

I'm fooling around with some special effects on my camera, this one turned out pretty fun.
and I like this one even better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails