Thursday, August 6, 2009

Did I really buy a boat?


Yep! Glenn's lake neighbor at Big Moon Lake offered up a paddle boat for $100 today. I decided it was a bargain and used the last of my dog sitting mad money to buy it. After Glenn and I fished all day, I took the paddle boat for the first ride. It was built for someone about a foot shorter than I am, but I managed and after some coaxing, even got Kaija's daughter Charli to get in it with me and go for a paddle. I think the kids will have a blast with this toy.

Mike and Kaija and the girls are spending a few days of vacation at the lake. Glenn and I pulled up along them in the fishing boat while they were out for a pontoon boat ride. Milli was having big fun!

Charli & Mike did some fishing off the dock.

Wynni was on vacation too, she was enjoying her day.

Sure was a pretty day at the lake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails