Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday at the Lake

Kaija and Mike and girls have been staying a few nights at Glenn & Kathy's lake cottage, today they moved out and Krista and Mark and the girls moved in. I was invited to come for the afternoon. I enjoyed a nice pontoon boat ride with Dana and Erin followed by a nice long paddle boat ride with great niece Breanna. It was a beautiful day and lots of yummy food. I'm getting a bit of a reputation that I always show up at meal time...well, everyone is famous for something I guess.
Thought I would post a few pictures of the family folks.

Tough guy Dana.

Krista and Mark had a paddle boat ride.

Payton was such a champ and caught the little kids as they jumped off the dock. Jackson was fearless.

Charli could not get enough of this jumping off the dock, and she had a major meltdown when she had to quit because it was time to go home and nearly dark.

Breanna
Jordyn and Alyxis.

Jordyn

Charli

Krista

Mark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails