Monday, August 3, 2009

Misc

On Sunday I went to Waumandee for Sunday dinner at the Rosenow's. It was wonderful pork roast, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans and Betty's rhubarb pie for dessert. Yum! Had a good visit with LeAnna, and made off with several bags of Roseholm Farms Compost as well.

"On the way home", or many miles out of my way, I went to Mike & Kaija's for supper. Baby Wynni has changed so much in a couple of weeks, and of course Charli & Milli were wild girls! It was a good visit for sure. I was silly and left the camera in the car...I know...shocking!

Today, I stayed home, something different. I did get a call about my Pet Sitting business though. I will confirm tomorrow, but will probably take a one day dog sitting job to get started. I put the ad in the paper about a month ago for 2 weeks and didn't get a call. My Colorado friends know that I was busy busy out there and for the last several weeks I lived in Colorado, I didn't sleep at home very much because I had clients to take care of. We'll see if this one client leads to any more.

Tomorrow Gus is bringing over my freezer that my Aunt Ane Marie had in her apartment when she passed away. I am anxious to have it so I can fill it up with frozen blueberries, strawberries and maybe some peaches and tomatoes! I will take him to brunch after, I am betting it will be the China Buffet...his fav.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails