Thursday, April 15, 2021

This is not allowed

 Lucky I was home today when I saw this cat and his 2 pals acting like they were going after the birds at my feeders.  

This is not allowed at my house.  

You might hear me shooing them off at the end of the video.  I watched them beat it across the street, heading up towards a house behind my neighbor. 

All three had collars on.  I don't approve of pet owners who let their cats out to roam. It's not safe for the cats & it's really bad for song birds. 


'Predation by domestic cats is the number-one direct, human-caused threat to birds in the United States and Canada. In the United States alone, outdoor cats kill approximately 2.4 billion birds every year. Although this number may seem unbelievable, it represents the combined impact of tens of millions of outdoor cats.' According to abcbirds.org

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails