Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Spring

 Yesterday I just started seeing the yellow buds of the daffodils in the backyard.  

This morning, many of the buds were open.




The trees have done some work overnight too.  Yesterday I noticed one or two maples had flowered, but by today, almost all the trees are showing their Spring work.  This is a bud on a crab apple tree that flowers but produces almost no fruit.

I installed a new shower in the master bath today.  I'm starting to prepare for having my knee joint replaced and it will be handier to have a handheld shower.  It is not fun to get used to a new shower, I did love my old one.  I guess I'll get through it though. 😁


Okay, this made me laugh.  
The Amazon algorithm must be broken, several times I have received an notification that this pair  of shoes, that Amazon thinks I am interested in, has a new price.


I think I'll pass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails