Friday, May 31, 2019

What I see out the living room window

A few more images that I captured out the living room picture window.
It's called a picture window because it's where I take pictures of my feathered friends.
Tufted Titmouse
These 'moats' are hangers for the Hummingbird Feeders, they keep the ants away when I keep them filled with water.
As bonus, the little birds find them for a quick drink of water.
Tufted Titmouse rear
Not a common bird this far North according to eBird, but I've been fortunate to have them year after year.

Crappy photo, but quite a colorful squabble between Oriole & Grosbeak.

Chickadees love mealworms.
They are not greedy, they take one, fly to a branch, snack away, and then return for a refill.


I have about 2 hummers, one female, shown here and one male.



Mr. & Mrs. Baltimore Oriole
 I love these little beauties!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails