Thursday, May 30, 2019

Graduation gifts

Great niece Emily had her graduation party on Sunday.  It was a nice gathering of family and friends at Oak Forest Retreat, just NE of Luck.
I didn't take many photos that day, as family friend Jaime was on the job, but I did take this one of Emily and her cousin Alyxis Class of 2020.
Emily Chivers & Alyxis Johansen

Banner I made from Graduation Day photos I took.
Gifts this year...
For Emily I sewed an ensemble; wallet, credit card case & adventure bag.

Cork Fabric Exteriors

Interiors

Adventure bag 

Emily's Ensemble.
For some of the other girls in Emily's class, I made a travel jewelry pouch.
Step Mom Ev made these for all her daughters, granddaughters and a few friends about 20 years ago.
I still have mine and have used it a bunch.



These were fun to make and I'm going to keep a few on hand.

I still have to make a couple of Adventure Bags for 2 boys who graduated,
I'll have to mail those.

Best of Luck to the Class of 2019.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails