Friday, June 3, 2016

And it is raining

I walked around the yard a bit in the rain today to catch my flowers in the act.
The very last of the Forget-Me-Nots
So tiny and so beautiful.



Roche's Uncle LeRoy dug this iris out of his yard for me about 5 years ago or more.
It blooms every other year, it's worth the wait.

Soon there will be many peonies, but today it looks like rubies and diamonds.

One of the newest additions to my yard.
I'm hoping the seeds will spread and give me a little poppy field.

Flowers in the rain, it's a good thing.
They say we might get some severe weather this afternoon,
I'm hoping that nothing happens that messes with my flowers.
***
Things around this yard have really improved over the 8 years I've been here.
Every year I have added more and more perennials and I've done a few carpentry projects as well.

2016 in the rain


2016 in June


2012 - pre remodel.
Life is good.



2008 - One month after the move in.
This place is growing on me.
Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails