Sunday, May 26, 2013

Trail Cam Activity

I noticed a middle of the night visit by a deer on the trail cam the other night, looks like maybe this one will be a regular visitor?  We'll see, but I would much rather see this than those nasty bears that act like rotten kids and wreck everything.
 Looks like I'll have to get up pretty early in the morning to see this little deer.

Look who else is stopping by...

I've seen bunnies in the yard all spring, and evidence of their nibbling on some plants.
I still love seeing them though.
Recently, the DNR published an article about the Germann Road fire and I loved this quote.  
The intent in that article was to suggest how to keep your home safe from fire while living in the woods, but I really think it is more global that that.   
I'm trying to remember this and learn to live in the woods without running off those that were here before I arrived.  (I have yet to embrace that idea with the bears though...)

If you are going to move into the woods, learn how to live in the woods

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails