Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Up North

First I have to say, it was an amazing weekend for 'Sconnie sports.
The Milwaukee Brewers won the first two games of their National League Division Series.
The Wisconsin Badgers beat the Nebraska Cornhuskers on Saturday
and on Sunday, the Green Bay Packers beat up on my old team, the Denver Broncos.
A clean sweep for the Wisconsin teams, how fun is that!
Photo courtesy of Facebook/Green Bay Press-Gazette
.......................
And, as far as my weekend, I am finally feeling better and
Kris, Lora and Anders met me at our cabin Up North on Friday night.
Serious conversation between Mother Lora and son Anders
Anders really loves the outdoors and he seems to be a natural at cabin life.

The trees Up North can use a little moisture once in a while.
.............................
I took a few scenery pictures also.
The leaves are really pretty right now and the weather was quite excellent.
Gordon, WI
Gordon, WI
Gordon, WI
Gordon, WI
The Red Sled in Gordon, WI
View from the rest stop just North of Spooner, WI
I love spending the weekend at the cabin.
We did a few little projects...
New lights over the bar, & some cabin curtains. 
New steps & railing off the porch.
New thermometer, and yes it was almost 80 degrees today.
And last, but not least, a new curtain on the OH window.

I love it up there and it is always much fun, 
but when I got home and took a long, long hot shower, that was really sweet.
Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails