Friday, October 28, 2011

Denver!

It was a chilly morning leaving Murdo on Thursday.
I always like staying in Murdo.  
The Best Western there is so nice and I feel like I know the folks at the motel.

The drive through the sandhills was really nice, lots of sunshine and 50 degrees.
Minnechaduza Creek
Sandhills of Nebraska
Do you see a coyote?
I wanted to stop to take a picture when I saw this coyote sitting among these Hereford beef cattle.  
When I circled back he had moved into the taller grass.  
He certainly wasn't upsetting the cattle, they must be pals.


Driving into Denver yesterday was interesting.  It was a beautiful sunset but pretty hard driving straight into it.  I managed to snap a picture or two while I was driving - I know, safety first.

Great to be here, it's like I never left.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails