Thursday, October 6, 2011

More leaves and more leaves and more leaves

I saw someone post on Facebook today that 
they were so sick of seeing so many leaves on the grass that they were going to close the curtains! Ha!  
Well, I had been having a lazing morning, playing internet games, reading Facebook status updates and watching some DVR TV, but that comment got me moving.
I got out the big leaf blower and spent 2 hours in the backyard moving the first layer of leaves to the woods.  Only a couple of maples have dropped their leaves and of course the ash trees.  
Gotta love ash trees, they drop all their leaves on the same day or two.  
Maples take their sweet time, a few each day...makes clean up an ongoing fall job.
 A couple of panoramic shots of the backyard after I moved the leaves.
I love the new phone camera for having this fun feature, and glad the salesman showed it to me.


Self portrait
Moving a wave of leaves
This big tree continues to be a beauty.
Moving the leaves.
View from the red chairs, a nice spot for a cold beverage.
Some fall decor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails