Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting Organized

My folks are scheduled to arrive here on Friday and I am scheduled to leave on Tuesday for a couple weeks in Colorado.  So, I am trying to get some errands done and tidy up around here for the folks.
Haircut, post office, return some purchases to Farm & Fleet, etc. etc.

Today I took a drive over to Glenn's Lake Cottage to drop off my old sewing machine for Kaija.  Glenn will deliver it from there for me.  The lake was really pretty as the sun peeked out from behind the clouds.
It really is a sweet spot.
Click on the photograph to see it larger.

The view from the lake of the cottage.

Today is my last piano lesson for 3 weeks, I hope I don't backslide while I am on the trip.
I think I'll take my books along in case I get a chance to practice on someone's piano.
It is more fun now that I can finally play a song or two that actually sounds like music.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails