Friday, October 21, 2011

Another help desk visit

On Tuesday evening I had a call from nephew Ryan asking for a little help with his PC.  So, off to Luck I went on Wednesday.  It was a beautiful day for a drive.  A fresh deer kill on the road had about 20 birds eating and a big red tailed hawk.  Of course, they didn't stick around for the photo.
After spending the afternoon at Ryan's, their computer was working again and I had a nice visit with his family.  His daughters are so cute and growing up so fast.
Milena and Elliana
Milena made me a red and white bead bracelet while I was there and Elliana made sure I had coffee to drink while I worked on their computer.  Cam sent me home with a nice selection of her canned goods as well as a big bag of delicious apples.  It was a very profitable trip to Luck for me!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails