Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Diary

This morning I was reading my diary from one year ago, here's the gist of it...I headed East out of Arvada, CO and after a coffee stop in Brighton to say goodbye to Rochelle, started on my move to Wisconsin. The car was loaded up pretty full, the moving truck was en route, and I was starting the biggest adventure of my life.
Looking back, it seems like just yesterday. It's been a busy and fun first year in Rice Lake. While I miss my Colorado friends, I have no regrets at all about making the move. This place is the right place for me. Thanks to all in Colorado who helped me pack and make the move, and thanks to all here in Wisconsin
who have welcomed me home.

1 comment:

sherri said...

Isn't it funny how a move can just be so RIGHT! I felt the same way moving to Pepin--which was only two hours from "home". I love what you are doing on making your home so cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails