Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anders for a day


Kris is hunting in the Dakota's, Lora had class after work, Anders needed some company on Monday. I went and stayed overnight Sunday and then Anders and I spent the day together. He's getting to be so independent, thought he should feed himself the applesauce, and thought it was funny when I 'helped' him by holding the spoon too.

After his nap, Anders and I went for a drive from Durand to Waumandee. We passed this old barn and I thought it was a classic. I have decided to stop when I see a scene I'd like to capture, I had been thinking about stopping on Hwy 53 on the way to Eau Claire to take a photo of an old barn there that was missing the shingles and had an interesting lattice look roof, well I waited to long and noticed this past week that it down now.
Betty did not know we were coming, I didn't call in case we had changed our minds while driving down. She was at Paul's feeding cats when we got there, so Anders and I waited on the front porch and caught her by surprise.

Betty was anxious to find a toy for Anders, so this little car is something she has held onto. LeAnna gave it to Jake for Christmas one year as a funny. LeAnna had asked her Dad what he wanted for Christmas, and he replied that a new car would be nice. Anders really liked it, just big enough to scoot it on the tray of his stroller.

I guess the trip to Waumandee was pretty exhausting, Anders had a nice nap on the way home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails