Thursday, July 13, 2017

Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink

I wonder where that quote originates.  I'll be checking Google.
So, the well guys called.  He thinks I might only need a new pump, so that is only $1000.  He thinks my pressure tank might be just fine, but if it isn't, add another $500.  So, here we go.  And of course, they have an opening tomorrow, so there ya go.  I can't imagine what it will be like to have almost double the water pressure, wow.  I hope it doesn't blow up all my appliances & other fittings.  That would be about my luck, now why did I even say that.  Geez.

On a lighter note, I went to the Farmer's Market today where they have a little of everything and bought a stand for a bird bath that I have out front.  The metal base was rotting away so I took the base off and set the top into this wooden stand.  I think it is cute as a bug.  They guy who made it was super nice and gave me the scoop on the construction.  I think it will last a long time.


BTW, The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, in case you were wondering.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails