Sunday, July 9, 2017

I'm going to get this figured out

I keep messing with my sewing / computer room trying to make the best of my L shaped desk.  I've moved it several times, and today I moved it again.  I'm hoping to have a view out the window while I sew, and make the most of the desk.  I also think I need room for a side table, 
so no matter what I do, it will be tight, but very usable.
Today, I installed a new drop down light to better focus the light in the room to the work surface.  I'm hoping this is going to be the right solution, 
Old light
although I can see I need to have a hook to center it over the desk, but that can be done.
The new light went in pretty easily, the only hiccup was that I dropped one of the screw caps that hold attach the light to the ceiling plate.
It flew, I might never find it.
In the meantime, I'll see if I can find a nut that fits and I have emailed the company asking to get another.  It's always something.

New light, pay no attention to all the crap sitting around.
Now that the light is in, I can figure out the placement of the desk and then start the purge and reorganization project.  Lucky I am at a pause on any sewing projects, as this is going to take a little while to get back into working condition.  I still have a little figuring to do.

Once I do, it is going to be sweet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails