Saturday, July 22, 2017

In and Out of Luck

This morning was the In and Out of Luck 5K Run/Walk as part of Lucky Days in Luck, WI.
I went over to take photos of the race.
The 463 photos are posted on my page wjophotography on Facebook.

(I didn't stick around for any other Lucky Days festivities, although there was a huge car/truck show lining up on Main Street.  I had to get home and take care of medicating Barley.  
She's much better but now we have to be steady eddy with the drug administration to be sure we knock out the infection.)

It was a nice morning, and I was on the road about the time I usually wake up and roll over, ha!
I caught a nice image of a typical Wisconsin sight on my early morning drive.
'Sconny

I made a quick run by the West Denmark cemetery on the way home.
I was pleased to see Dad & Ev's geranium is thriving. 


And the hosta I planted for Grandma & Grandpa and Aunt AneMarie & Bill is also doing well.
A few bug bites on the leaves, but winning the battle with the weeds between the two stones.




Once home I noticed that the squirrels have had a successful bloom of one of their plantings.
They planted this sunflower in with my geraniums, I let it grow.

Summertime and the living is easy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails