Saturday, July 29, 2017

Summer Joy

I has such a nice day today. 
I listened to the 'Hamilton' Soundtrack,  read,  played word games,  relaxed,  and did just a few chores.  On Amazon Prime Day I bought the Echo device.  She's a fun toy and I love listening to the different genres of music.  Jazz piano, classical or like today,  a soundtrack.  She's also a good secretary.  She keeps my shopping list, sets timers and alarms,  and updates me on weather or sports when I ask.  
And,  she'll even tell me a joke.  

Today was peaceful,  the TV has been off all day.  No news, although I have not avoided seeing the latest POTUS antics on Twitter.  
But,  having the TV off does lessen the impact. 



A friend posted this today,  its a good one,  eh?


  The sunflower is one my squirrel friends planted in one of my pots of geraniums.


Stand tall. 
Happy summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails