Friday, August 14, 2015

Yes I love sushi

A few months ago a sign went up in a strip mall on the South end of RL announcing Tokyo Japanese Cuisine would be opening soon. I knew this meant sushi and I was delighted. 

Since then, I've been driving by to check on the remodeling progress.  I was impatient.  The closest sushi was in Eau Claire and that's an hour drive.
On Wednesday, I saw on Facebook that the RL Chamber of Commerce had been at a ribbon cutting ceremony.  So,  after piano lessons,  I went to Tokyo for supper. 


☆☆☆☆☆ is my rating!
The decor is classy, the food delicious &fresh, and the presentation rocked! Coors Light was icy cold too.
I will be a regular at this place, my budget for eating out must be adjusted.

Aspargus roll on the left.
Sushi & Sashimi Plate for 1.
Yum!

My life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails