Friday, August 15, 2014

It seems like a dream

I've been retired 6 years, but sometimes it feels like my Coors life happened to someone else.
A friend asked if I had a picture of a few of us that worked together and I found this golf outing shot.
This was a golf day not long before I left Colorado to move to Wisconsin.
Good friends who worked together and had fun together.
Great Beer.
It was a winning combination!
John Mueller-ret, Rick Paine-ret, Mike Murphy-ret, Wanda Johansen-ret, Mark Dujardin, Al Ramirez, Peter Coors
When this photo was taken, I was the only retiree, now 3 others have joined me.
Those folks back at the brewery have to be sure to keep the beer quality high and sales volumes up, we retirees are counting on them!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails