Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cracked

Today, I was trying to shoot some pictures of the snow and my camera was sounding odd.  
Finally, in the nick of time, I realized that the mounting ring on my 300mm lens was cracked and the lens was just barely attached to the camera.
Some of you who read this blog often (and should really get a life), 
might remember me dropping my Pentax K2000 on the pavement in the driveway last summer.
So, now I am sitting with two broken Pentax products.  
After a quick on line chat, I have the info I need 
and have packaged both camera body and lens and will put them in the mail tomorrow.  
Hopefully both can be repaired and it won't cost one arm and one leg.
Travel safe my babies

Luckily, I have my new camera body, 
and my old 55-200 mm lens seems to be working okay (it was involved in the dropped camera deal).

It's a weird feeling to realize how attached I am to this camera equipment.
But I think that's a good thing, and at least its the lens ring that is cracked and not me.
Here is my little tree, just barely peeking through today.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails