Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A look at fall

I am still experimenting with and learning about my new camera.  This morning I took a little walk around the yard to see the leaves and I'll post a few photos here.
I'm liking my new camera, and am working on reading the owner's manual so that I can improve my photos by using all the fancy features that the new camera includes.
My impatiens pot has been beautiful for months now.

Love the color of these leaves against a nice blue Wisconsin sky.

The cosmos are blooming like crazy.

I thought the petunias were toast, but this bright bloom surprised me.

Several cardinals in the yard, some are youth like this one.

The chirping of the cardinals back and forth helped me find this one sitting high in a maple tree.

Since the beak looks to be turning black, I believe this is a juvenile.

Lots of good color behind the flag caught my eye.

Fall beauty

My maple tree by the driveway is turning a beautiful red now.

Red maple leaves in the sunshine.
I'm hoping that this nice fall weather sticks around for a few weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails