Monday, July 8, 2013

July 4, 2013

Dad and Ev are in Wisconsin for a couple of weeks.  
They stayed at Glenn & Kathy's Lake Cottage on Big Moon Lake for a few nights.  
I joined in on July 4th.
I was taking a few photos with my camera and my great niece Alyxis asked if she could take some pictures.
Alyxis is 11 so I trusted her with my camera.
These are her photographs.
Andy is messing with his nephew Jake as Jake's Daddy Dana watches the action.


Ev enjoying the hot sunny humid day.


Jackson looking at the lake and nice composition on the background.
Was it an accident?

Jackson's serious side and again a nice flag backdrop.


Jake looking serious

Michelle, Alyxis's Mom


Me, it was hot humid and windy, summer

This is fun that the focus is off, it's a fun picture from the day.
Valdemar getting a chuckle

Alyxis did such a great job,
I took a few photographs too.
Jake catches a fish with every cast.
Jake with Mommy Erin

On the way home, I pulled over on County Road SS and shot this one.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails