Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Up North

Jeri Bitney and I had lunch at Mary Jo Nelson's today in Gordon.  
It was a very pretty drive up there.  The leaves have really changed in the last couple of days.
I did a wellness check at the cabin, where all was fine.  
I was sorry I had not brought my things to spend the night.
A few fall photographs from Up North.



Sand Road looking East
Red sled at the Sand Castle
Whoooo are you?  


Leaves by Solon Springs



Gordon fire tower steps
I really thought I might walk up to the 2nd or 3rd landing of the Gordon fire tower, 
but once I got to the first landing, 
I had wobbly knees and headed back down.
I got one photo through the pines of the color below.
I can only imagine the view from higher.
I read that it is 110 feet to the top.

Taken with wobbly knees.
Dad and Ev had a day off from me meddling in their business.
It was a very pretty day, I hope that Fall days like this keep coming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails