Sunday, September 16, 2012

Getting back to normal

Saturday was our first day of being home from the hospital and we are getting settled in.
Dad has to get a handle on the new medications and using his wheels in the house and taking care of himself.
It is going fine.
I went to Hayward on Saturday with friend Carol for a cooking class at the Mercantile.  It was Spanish cooking and the menu was tapas, sangria, gazpacho, paella and a sorbet/champagne dessert.  It was so yummy.  I really enjoyed the class.  My high school pal, Mary, was one of the teachers. 
On the way home we went to Cumberland 
and stopped at Louie's Finer Meats to buy brats that were on sale.
I was really tired when I got home and it was time for Lawrence Welk.
The folks really enjoy watching and listening to the music on that show.
Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails