Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Instant Trees - Ta! Da!

Today, 4 twelve foot trees were planted in my yard.  
Three Frazier Firs in the area around my garden, between the garage and the county road.  The fourth is a Blue Spruce that is planted in my back yard.  Caleb and Michael from http://www.northwoodstransplanting.com spent the morning here and wow, what a change.
Here come my trees
Big holes are dug and ready for trees
Here comes Mr. Blue Spruce

Ev did some supervising of the work.
Blue Spruce in place, Ta Da!
Tree number 2 going in the ground
Before and after - Frazier Firs
Before and after - Blue Spruce
I am truly delighted with the new trees.
Caleb and Michael did a great job and the trees look fabulous.
*****
The maples on the SW side of my house.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails