Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tourist

It is really quite odd to be a tourist in a town where I lived for 40 some years. On Saturday, I bummed around town, doing a little shopping and enjoying seeing some of the changes, especially in Olde Town Arvada.


The mountains were hazy from Inspiration Point. I hope to get some better pictures before I leave though.



To celebrate Roche's birthday, (notice I didn't mention her age or the fact that she was born in '47) Tom & Roche, LeAnna and I went out for Sushi at Namiko's in Arvada. Yum! I have missed Sushi even though I was only introduced to it shortly before moving away from Colorado.

After dinner we came back to Rochelle & Tom's house for more kitty entertainment.
Judy (the cat with seniority around here) came upstairs to hang with us, but she didn't like to look at those kittens!
"I don't see those kittens if I keep my eyes closed!"
"Don't even try to make me like them!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails