Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clean Out

Today is cloudy and cool here in Arvada, CO. It rained for quite awhile last evening, we skipped the Rockies game yesterday afternoon as the weather looked like it could dump a good rain at any moment.

The big entertainment here are Roche & Tom's new baby kittens. Are they cute or what??


Moe (the boy) & Camby (the girl)

I'll be going over to gather all my remaining belongings out of the Dover house this morning. I only have a few things left there, the house was partially 'staged' when I moved last September. Roche and I stopped by there on Sunday and my renter was in the process of moving out. It was the first time I had ever met her. She is a very nice woman and did me a real favor by living there over the winter!

The Nuggets basketball team is big news here. Last night they beat LA and now have to win the best of the next 3 to make it to the NBA finals, they can do it! BTW, the kittens are named after famous Nuggets...Doug Moe (coach), Marcus Camby (player).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails