Friday, May 29, 2009

Since we last talked...

Colorado is nice this time of year, everything is very green and pretty.


Aspen in Scott & Laila's backyard

The party after the closing was great fun, lots of beer, quite a few friends stopped by to celebrate. I must have had fun because I had a bit of a 'fat head' the next morning.

Thursday I went to see my Orthopedic Doc here in town and he gave me 2 shots of cortisone, one for my chronic ankle and the other for the heel (Plantar Fasciitis) in the same foot. It is a miracle, that the heel no longer hurts. I had no idea that Cortisone would work to cure it. Yippee.



In the evening I headed to Laila's for cocktails on the deck and burgers on the grill. I stayed overnight there too. It was nice to have quiet time to chill this morning and just visit.


Cleo wasn't too sure about this hug from a strange woman.


Cleo admiring the cat in the window.



Scott was preparing for a presentation and I got to see Aerogel up close. That space stuff is pretty cool.

Cleo loves her Mommy Laila, she liked being held by her much more than by me.

Here is what I don't miss about living in Denver.

This was on the way to Scott & Laila's on Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails