Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Adios! Dover

I'm closing in a couple of hours on my Dover house.


Fun to think of all the gatherings that have happened there.


Three New Year's Eve parties that were outrageous!
The last one I counted about 100 people in the house at midnight, yikes!
At one, some friends brought Rocky Mountain Oysters, oil and bisquick and proceeded to deep fry them in my kitchen. What a rotten mess the next day!
The furniture from the living room always got carried to the carport so the living room could be a dance floor.
I was about a 100 years younger in those days (and so were my friends!) The parties were a blast, the clean up was brutal!

The backyard is nice and over the years many, many barbeques were enjoyed with friends.

I am happy for the new owner, it's a sweet house in a nice quiet neighborhood. But I'm even happier for me, as this Dover house made my move to Wisconsin a possibility & now I live in a little corner of paradise Up North.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails