Thursday, May 21, 2009

Murdo, South Dakota - Five Star Accomodations!

I am in Murdo, SD on my way to Denver. The Best Western here is so nice. They recognize me when I come in to check in. Gotta love that. I've stayed here about 4 or 5 times over the years and they always act like we are old friends. Really a nice deal. Motel is clean, newly refurnished, cheap ($59) and has wireless Internet. It's a peach of a place, even has a nice outdoor pool. Keep it in mind if you are ever traveling on I90 through SD.

Now it's time for a cold Coors Light, a Subway Veggie Delight and the Nuggets. Starting out behind, hopefully they can make a comeback.
I'll be at Roche's tomorrow night in time for happy hour and dinner. It'll sure be nice to get back to Colorado and see friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails