Saturday, May 23, 2009

Colorado!

I arrived safely on Friday evening after what seemed like a very long drive through South Dakota, then Nebraska and finally Eastern Colorado. It was an uneventful drive and that is the best news!

Friday evening Roche & Tom and I enjoyed happy hour while we watched Roche's new baby kittens frolic in the living room. Tom grilled pork chops which were very tasty and it was early to bed for all.


Saturday I came to stay at good friends The Rockholds. Steve and Tammy are in Indiana at the 500 and the girls and I are here. Leesa has been busy playing in a soccer tournament so I have not seen much of her.



Emily went to the Sprint store with me to help pick out my new phone. I am happy to have the Blackberry and Emily made sure I got a cool red color. After we picked up Emily's friend Brittany and then ate at Colorado Hacienda. Yummy drinks (Brittany & Emily's were non alcoholic of course), and delicious food. It was all served up by our very handsome waiter Anthony, who the girls really thought was 'hot'.

Wanda with Marguerita & Emily with virgin strawberry dacquiri (Shirley Temple's have really upgraded over the years!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails