Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Windy

 Windy and today, a chill in the air.  It think we will see the snow sooner than later.

I've been enjoying my Hello Fresh meals, feeling like I am eating at Lehman's everynight.


I would order each of these again.

Today I made a run to Farm & Fleet, again!  The birds went through 60 lbs of sunflower seeds in less than a week.  I picked up another 60 lbs today, hopefully that will last a little longer.  The big flock of Pine Siskin and Goldfinch arrive within minutes of when I put seeds out.  It is quite a show and I love having the big flocks here.  Even if they are eating me out of house and home.

The Covid - 19 news is grim.  Our county has higher counts every day.  Alerts are published for exposure risks at places like bars, restaurants & spaghetti suppers.  Although deaths seem to be down, Wisconsin's positive numbers are at an all time high.

Be safe, mask up.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails