Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Birds Birds Birds

My feathered friends give me much joy.  

Here are a few photos from this week.

Pileated Woodpecker Female

Pileated giving me the eye

These big birds really mow through a block of suet.


Pretty crappy photo, but the little birds in the snow look like christmas tree ornaments.


Red bellied woodpecker
A tree broke in half in a storm about 3 years ago.  I never pulled down the broken off part.
These shards of trunk are a big hit with the birds, often a bird - mostly woodpeckers - grab a seed and go to the shards to crack it.

My little buddy the Tufted Titmouse in the snow.

💖💖💖
 Another good Dane has left this earth.
Erling was married to my Dad's first cousin.  
Dad & Erling were very close friends and both served on Iwo Jima.  
Today his obituary was in The Leader.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails