Sunday, October 25, 2020

Perfect Paper

 I am always working on making more Danish heart baskets.  
I am also constantly on the hunt for the perfect paper to use.  
Gift wrap is nice because it is slick but it is not always easy to find plain red and plain white.  

I got a Current Catalog flyer recently and they had some plain red, white or green 'craft' paper on sale.  It came  this week and today I gave it a try.  I think it is the most perfect paper I have ever found to make the hearts.  Even though I have full rolls of that paper now, I'm very tempted to order more.  When you find the perfect paper, you have to stock up, in a big way.

Afterall, I'll be making these heart baskets for many years to come.


I saw this photo on Facebook, looks like Jude is loving school.
I do miss seeing those little kids.


Another successful Hello Fresh meal.  
This made enough for 3 servings, easily.  Probably should have been 4 but I was hungry.
It was very tasty, I'd do this one again.


Cold and lightly snowing here, I need to make a fun to the KwikTrip. Yuck.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails